A STREET DOG
when i saw you for the first time
i wanted to pull your hair
but oh pity!
i found myself in despair
I was trying to escape
but oh pity !
my father said " you don't look like an Ape"
when I saw you for the first time
I used to shiver
but oh pity !
you used to licker
when I saw you for the first time
but oh pity !
you used to licker
I tried to change my ways
but oh pity !
your soulmates were always there
when I saw you for the first time
I thought of various name
but oh pity !
you didn't deserve the fame
now, I have to put my trust on Jesus
thinking might be you mend your ways
But hey Buzz !
Don't you think you deserve some real praise !

Comments
Post a Comment